Many have come to us with an request so as to how to change the language of the site. This is a particularly helpful for those who are opening a local site.
Below via screenshots we shall show you how to change the language site via Word press.
Note we have used the language Bangla or Bengali.
STEP 1 – Go to Settings Page at the back end of WordPress.STEP 2 – Go to general i.e the first menu under settings and then site language.STEP 3 – Change the language to your preferred one ( here as Bengali ) and save.Result – The site language has been changed to your preferred onePlease follow the steps above.
To go back to blog – https://blog.byconsole.com/
And to check our products – https://plugins.byconsole.com/
Most viewed posts
- 'No shipping method has been selected' -Notice
- Maximum Order Deliveries per time slot
- Setting up custom slots for delivery / pickup in WooCommerce
- Cut off time settings for next day delivery - does not match!!
- Shipping charge by distance
- Calendar / time picker not working - WooODT Extended
- How to set up extra shipping charge per delivery / pickup location
- How to set up minimum cart spend for each delivery area / pickup point
- Same day delivery cut-off time in WooCommerce
- Setting up lead time as x number of days for delivery or pickup in WooCommerce
- Another WooCommerce PDF invoices and Packing slips
- API Key creation
- Courier Plugin
- Date Picker problems
- Domain & hosting
- Dynamic Shipping Charge
- Google map API creation
- Greeting Card plugin
- hosting problems
- Laundry Pickup & Delivery Plugin for WooCommerce
- Multivendor Platforms
- Plugin installation
- Restaurant Menu Rotation
- WC Vendor
- WooODT Extended
- WooODT Extended for Multi Vendor
- WooODT Extended Map Addon
- WooODT Order Details
Recent releases : ByConsole Products
Blog stats since 12th July, 2017
- 42,412 hits